The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Kaboom No Drip Foam Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

New! br Stain Remover with Bleach!br Stay Where You Spray! Blasts away tough mold mildew stains without hard scrubbing. 2 100% TOUGH bleach-powered foam! 3 Stays where you spray to make cleaning easier. Use On: Grout, tile, shower doors and vinyl curtains, sinks, counters and no-wax floors. Kaboom...and the Stain is Gone!

Preparation Instructions

Work in a well ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. If vapors bother you, leave the room while product cleans. Do not mix with toilet bowl cleaners, acidic cleaners, ammonia or any other products as toxic fumes may result. Household gloves are recommended for sensitive skin or prolonged use. 1. Turn nozzle to foam position. 2. Spray surface to cover mold and mildew stains. Clingy foam stays where you spray to help make cleaning easier. Wait for stains to disappear. 3. Wipe with wet sponge or cloth. 4. Heavy mold and mildew stain buildup may require longer contact time or additional application. Rinse immediately after use on metal or porcelain to avoid pitting or discoloration.

Name Value
Height 10.70
Width 4.75
Depth 2.85
Weight 34.47
Safety Warning
Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Read cautions on back label. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Contains chlorine bleach. Do not get into eyes. May irritate skin. Not recommended for persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems. First Aid: If swallowed, immediately rinse mouth and drink a glassful of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting or give bicarbonates. Get immediate medical attention. For eye contact, immediately flush with cool water. Remove contact lens if present and continue flushing with cool water. Get immediate medical attention. For skin contact, rinse with cool water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations