Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion & pressure
- Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- Cough to help you sleep
- Minor aches & pains
- Sore throat
- Runny nose & sneezing
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Directions: Take only as directed. Only use the dose cup provided. Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs. Adults & Children 12 Yrs & Over: 30 ml every 4 hrs. Children 6 to Under 12 Yrs: 15 ml every 4 hrs. Children 4 to 6 Yrs: Ask a doctor. Children Under 4 Yrs: Do not use.
Active Ingredients: In Each 15 ml: Acetaminophen (325 mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (10 mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg). Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant. Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow 6, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.