The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Vamousse Lice Treatment

Product Description

Studies have identified strains of head lice in some U.S. regions that have become increasingly resistant to pyrethrins and permethrin, the active pesticide ingredients in most over-the-counter head lice treatments¹. These lice have been called "super lice."

Vamousse is pesticide-free and kills by dehydration using the active ingredient Natrum Muriaticum. Because it is pesticide-free, Vamousse Lice Treatment has no pesticide resistance.

Kills lice AND eggs by dehydration

Non-Toxic

Pesticide-Free

No pesticide resistance

Up to 100% effective with

application and combing

Safe to reapply as needed

No pesticide residue

Easy mousse application

Rinses out easily

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}