TROJAN Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms are thinner than standard TROJAN Latex Condoms – designed for a more natural feeling.
- Low latex odor
- Thinner than standard TROJAN latex condoms
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
1. Use a new condom for every sex act. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms.
2. Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, scissors or anything that can damage the condom.
3. Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.
4. Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold tip while you unroll condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn't unroll, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
5. Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
6. Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it in the trash. Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.