The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat Laundry Stain Remover

Product Description

Spray 'n Wash Pre-Treat is better on everyday stains* *vs. detergent alone. Just spray and wash. With the power of Spray 'n Wash you can fight everyday stains.

Product Features

•Better On Everyday Stains vs. detergent alone

•Laundry Stain Remover

•1st Time Stain Removal

Preparation Instructions

Hints From the Experts: May be used with other laundry additives. Safe for colorfast washables (excluding washable silk, khaki and fluorescent clothing) and works in all temperatures. Always test garment before using by applying to an inconspicuous area. If possible, treat and launder while stain is still fresh. Blood stains must be rubbed in cold water before treating them with product. Certain stains may be impossible to remove such as rust, dried paint, permanent ink or bleach stains. Do not let dry on garments or surfaces. Avoid over-spraying on plastic and painted surfaces. Do not rub on chocolate stains. Leaving the product on garments for more than 5 minutes may cause color fading. 1. Turn nozzle to on position. 2. Spray onto the stain, covering it completely. 3. Wait 5 minutes maximum. 4. Rub into stain. 5. Wash according to care label instructions in the warmest water recommended.

Specification
Name Value
Quantity 1
Type Stain Remover
Height 10.50
Width 2.30
Depth 4.65
Weight 1.61
Safety Warning
Eye and skin irritant. Read precautions on back. Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or ingest. May be severely irritating to eyes. Wash hands after use. Do not treat garments while wearing. Contains ethoxylated alcohol and hydrogen peroxide. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation develops, get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician/doctor or poison control center.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}