Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
The Medela HarmonyTM Manual Breastpump is designed for occasional use away from your baby. This easy to assemble, comfortable and lightweight pump is ideal if you’re looking for a portable and discreet alternative to their double-electric breastpump. This best-selling manual breastpump* features 2-Phase Expression® technology, which mimics a baby’s natural nursing pattern and is proven by research and moms to produce more milk in less time.** Harmony helps you stay connected by providing what’s best for your baby even when you’re not there.
- Lightweight design is portable and discreet
- Only manual breastpump with 2-Phase Expression technology to help you produce more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort VacuumTM in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle makes manual pumping comfortable
- Comes with bottle stand to prevent spills
- FSA eligible – Contact your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) provider for reimbursement information
(1) Single manual breast pump; (2) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids; (1) slow flow nipple with collar; (1) cap; (2) membranes; (1) bottle stand to prevent spills; (1) instruction booklet
* 2011 Medela Tracker Study
**When pumping at Maximum Comfort VacuumTM in the Expression Phase.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.