Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
• Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold; headache; backache; minor pain of arthritis; toothache; muscular aches; premenstrual and menstrual cramps.
• Temporarily reduces fever.
• Compares to Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets active ingredients.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years ask a doctor
• Acetaminophen (500 mg).
• Hypromellose, Mineral Oil, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide
• This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present.
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.