- Fully cooked- Crisp and juicy- Boneless breast with rib meat strip fritters
1. Heat oven to 425°F with rack in center of oven.
2. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place frozen chicken strips on foil lined baking sheet; arrange pieces 1 inch apart in a single layer.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown in color. Turn the product over half way through the heating process.
5. Let stand for 1 minute.
1. Place 1 - 2 frozen strips on a paper towel lined plate.
2. Cover with paper towel.
3. Heat on High power 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
4. Let stand for one minute.
Caution! Product will be hot.
Do not overheat, product is already cooked.
Due to variation in equipment, heating time and/or temperature may require adjustment.
BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST STRIPS WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, SEASONING (SUGAR, SALT, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT, GLUCOSE), NONFAT DRY MILK, LACTOSE.
BATTERED WITH: WATER, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, DEXTROSE, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), SPICE, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, XANTHAN GUM, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC.
BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, DEXTROSE, SPICES, MALTODEXTRIN, ONION POWDER, PAPRIKA, ORGANIC CARAMEL COLOR.
PREDUSTED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH, EGG WHITES, WHEAT GLUTEN, SALT, SPICE.
BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.