- 16-ounce tube of zinc oxide diaper rash cream
- Fast-acting formula helps heal, soothe, and treat diaper rash
- Formulated for babies' tender skin
- Helps provide relief
- Free of parabens, dyes, and fragrances
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
Directions: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area. Allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.