The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Comet Scratch Free Lavender Fresh with Bleach Deodorizing Cleanser

Product Description

Use for tough cleaning problems all around your house. This all purpose cleanser cleans and deodorizes porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian (Corian is a registered trademark of EI du Pont de Nemours and Company) solid surfaces, natural marble, and glazed ceramic without scratching (On delicate surfaces like plastic, imitation marble and appliance enamel, use plenty of water, rub gently and rinse.

Preparation Instructions

To Clean and Deodorize Non-Porous Surfaces: For most problems, sprinkle on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub and rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle again, let stand for one minute, rub and rinse. Store in a cool, dry place.

Name Value
Features Contains Bleach
Quantity 1
Size (oz.) 21
Type Powder
Height 7.85
Width 2.85
Depth 2.90
Weight 22.48
Safety Warning
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Caution: Moderate eye & skin irritant. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Read precautions on back. Precautionary Statement: Hazardous to Humans & Domestic Animals: Caution: Moderately irritating to eyes, skin & mucus membrane. Avoid contact with eye, skin, or clothing. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not mix with products that contain ammonia or dangerous fumes may result. First Aid - If In Eyes: In case of accidental contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 20 minutes. Remove any contact lenses after the first 5 minutes and continue to flush eyes with water. If irritation develops or persists, contact a doctor. If On Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment Advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration preferably mouth to mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or a doctor for further treatment advice. Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-926-9441 for emergency medical information.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations