Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Our enamel cast iron casserole is great for soups, stews, casseroles, beans or your favorite Texas chili recipe. It cooks on the stovetop, grill and in the oven and goes straight to the table for a beautiful serving piece.
- Brilliant color from the oven to the table.
- Safe for all types of ovens and ranges
- Excellent for braising, soups, stews, frying and more
Cleaning & Care:
• Before use, wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly
• Oven safe up to 400 Degrees F
• Before cleaning, ensure your cookware had cooled completely. Do not put hot cookware in cold water as this will permanently warp the item.
• Wash cookware gently with a mild non-abrasive cleaner
• This cookware is not recommended for dishwasher use
• Always bring up to cooking temperature slowly & Always use gloves or oven cloth when handling
• Never cut food inside cookware as this can damage the enameled coating
• Overheating can cause permanent damage. In the event of overheating, allow cookware to cool completely before moving. Never leave empty cookware on a hot burner
• To preserve the life of enamel coating it is recommended to use wooden or heat resistant plastic utensils. Do not use metal for stirring or scraping
• Cookware may become damaged if dropped or knocked against a hard surface. If dragged across a ceramic of glass-topped cooking surface, damage to the pot or to the stove may occur
• Do Not Use in Microwave
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.