The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Bengal Roach Spray

Product Description

Kills Roaches, Ants, Spiders, Crickets, and Asian Lady Beetles, Contains Insect Growth Regulator

Prevents Reinfestation of Cockroaches for up to 6 months, Innovative Dry Spray, Odorless & Non Staining

Preparation Instructions

Spray along baseboards,behind refrigeratores, stoves,washing machines,under sinks,and other areas where insects may hide

Ingredients Permethrin 2..0%

Specification
Name Value
Insect Type Roach
Type Spray
Height 7.85
Width 2.55
Depth 2.55
Weight 0.80
Safety Warning
Keep out of reach of children. Hazard to Humans and Domestic Animals: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. First Aid: If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a physician or poison control center. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when you are calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. Never leave container in parked or unattended vehicles. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for use on this label very carefully. Flammable: Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights, other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.) in and around the area being treated.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}