Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Created in 2002, the H-E-B Excellence in Education Awards are designed to honor outstanding public school professionals and to thank them for their dedication and commitment. Through this program, H-E-B seeks to pay tribute to those educators who go the extra mile each and every day to serve their students and their communities and who inspire others to do the same.
2019 Award Winners
H-E-B has announced all winners for the 18th annual Excellence in Education Awards.
See 2019 Winners
See 2019 Finalists
This honor is designed to recognize teachers and is based on the following criteria:
• Passion and commitment to the teaching profession
• Innovation and creativity in the classroom
• Professional growth and development
Apply As A Teacher
Apply As A Teacher (PDF)
This honor is designed to recognize principals and is based on the following criteria:
• Leadership and Campus Culture
• Instructional Leadership and Management
• Communication and Community Relations
Apply As A Principal
Apply As A Principal (PDF)
This honor is designed to recognize school districts and is based on the following criteria:
• Commitment to student achievement through innovative programs
• Parent/Community involvement
• Professional development opportunities for teachers and administrators
Apply As A District
Apply As A District (PDF)
School Board/Leadership Award
This honor is designed to recognize school boards that have demonstrated real leadership in the community that it serves based on three basic criteria:
• Academic/student progress within the district
• Identification of community needs and specific actions taken based on those needs
• New and creative methods for community engagement
Apply As A Board
Apply As A Board (PDF)
Early Childhood Award
The Early Childhood Award is designed to support public or private schools that focus on the care and education of children under the age of five. The purpose of the award is to offer support to help create or enhance Kinder Readiness programs that prepare children to enter Kindergarten socially and academically ready to learn.
Apply As A School
Apply As A School (PDF)
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.