Each week of the challenge, we'll provide you with delicious, healthy recipes created by our H-E-B Dietitians. Simply register for the challenge and try a new healthy recipe each week. Try a new recipe 8 weeks in a row for your chance to win!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The entry period for the Ready, Set, Cook! Challenge Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes" or the "Challenge"), sponsored by HEB Grocery Company, LP ("H-E-B" or "Sponsor"), begins on April 14, 2014 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on June 8, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Registration in the Sweepstakes must be completed by, and all entries must be received by, 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 8, 2014. The computer clock of Sponsor's webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Texas who are at least 18 years of age as of April 14, 2014. Employees of HEB Grocery Company, LP and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, are not eligible to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, visit www.HEB.com/healthy and click on the Ready, Set, Cook! Challenge icon which will take you to a registration page. Register on the site. Then, each week complete the required module. Successfully complete all eight (8) required challenge modules between April 14, 2014 and June 8, 2014 to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry/Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
GRAND PRIZE (1 available): One participant will be randomly selected to win free groceries for one (1) year (to be awarded in the form of $5,200 in H-E-B Gift Cards),and a shopping tour with an H-E-B dietitian. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $5,200. There is no monetary value associated with the shopping tour. SECOND PRIZE (1 available): $500 H-E-B Gift Card (ARV: $500). THIRD PRIZE ( 2 available): $100 H-E-B Gift Card (ARV: $100). FOURTH PRIZE (4 available): $50 H-E-B Gift Card (ARV: $50). FIFTH PRIZE (4 available): $25 H-E-B Gift Card (ARV: $25).
ALL PRIZES/DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Drawing will take place on or about June 23, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas. Winners will be notified by phone or email. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any prize notification returned to Sponsor as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. H-E-B Gift Cards are subject to applicable terms and conditions, including dormancy fees, if any, and may not be used for the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes on prizes, and for any costs and expenses associated with prize not specifically described herein. Invalidity of any provision of the Official Rules shall not affect any other portion thereof. Limit one (1) prize per family/household.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received by Sponsor. Purchase will not change odds of winning.
6. OTHER. Sweepstakes void where prohibited and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Sponsor not responsible for any injury or harm suffered by participant in the course of Challenge-related activities or use of any prize. Meals cooked for Challenge purposes need not contain H-E-B products to qualify for entry purposes. Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes agreement to be bound by the Official Rules, permission to use the winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotion without further compensation, and a release of Sponsor and its affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and promotional agencies, from any and all claims or liability arising out of participation in Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Sponsor reserves the right to change Official Rules or cancel Sweepstakes without notice.
7. ENTRY ERRORS: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants' or any person's computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes/prize winners; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms, and denial of service attacks). If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from among all non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. CHOICE OF LAW: Each entrant agrees that this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
10. WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed/stamped envelope for receipt no later than June 30, 2014 to:
H-E-B Ready, Set, Cook! Challenge Sweepstakes
646 South Main Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78204
ATTN: Partner Communications.
11. SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by HEB Grocery Company, LP, San Antonio, Texas, 646 South Main Avenue, San Antonio, Texas 78204.