Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Use your favorite family recipe with our roasts and make dinner something to remember! Roasting prime rib and tenderloin cuts of meat is easy—the key is slow roasting for ultimate tenderness.
You'll need a shallow roasting pan, roasting rack, meat thermometer and aluminum foil.
1. Heat oven according to weight and diameter of roast. Larger and less tender roasts should be cooked at lower oven temperatures. Smaller roasts, such as tenderloin, may be roasted in high heat.
2. Season or rub roast with herbs and spices before cooking.
3. Place roast in a shallow roasting pan, fat side up. Be sure not to add water and don't cover. Then place roasting pan on rack.
4. To check doneness, insert an oven-safe meat thermometer into the center of the thickest part or use a quick-read thermometer toward the end of cooking time. Make sure thermometer is not touching bone or fat.
5. Roast in center of oven until meat thermometer reads 135 to 150 ˚F for medium rare or 150 to 155 ˚F for medium. The smaller the roast weight, the more minutes per pound to allow for cooking time.
6. Transfer roast to carving board and tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let roast stand 15 to 20 minutes before carving. The larger the roast, the longer the standing time.
Oven Baked Tilapia from Frozen
This easy Oven Baked Tilapia recipe is delicious and just takes 10 minutes in the oven.
Oven Free Apple Dishes
H-E-B has great new ways to enjoy apple season with the season’s best apples in stock.
Slow Cooker Safety Tips
When planning ahead slow cookers can save time - and use less electricity than an oven. Play it safe by following these slow cooker safety tips.
Tips for Freezing Fish
To make sure your seafood stays fresh follow these guidelines for freezing fish at home.
Follow these storage guidelines to ensure you get the best flavor and avoid health risks from bacteria.
Easy Ways to Cook Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is versatile to cook in the oven or on the stovetop. Find easy ways to cook this popular, nutrient-packed squash.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.