Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion & pressure
- Cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- Cough to help you sleep
- Minor aches & pains
- Sore throat
- Runny nose & sneezing
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Directions: Take only as directed. Do not exceed 8 caplets per 24 hrs. Adults & Children 12 Yrs & Over: 2 caplets with water every 4 hrs. Children 4 to Under 12 Yrs: Ask a doctor. Children Under 4 Yrs: Do not use.
Active Ingredients: In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen (325 mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (10 mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg). Purposes: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant. Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.