Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
- Provides temporary relief of severe sinus and cold symptoms
- Each caplet contains 325 mg of the pain reliever acetaminophen
- 5 mg of the nasal decongestant phenylephrine
- 200 mg of the expectorant guaifenesin
- Relieves headache, sinus congestion/pressure, and nasal and chest congestion
- Reduces fever and aches and pains
- Non-drowsy formula for daytime
- Cool Burst
Directions: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve. Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen (325 mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg). Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant. Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Flavor, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.