Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
TROJAN Supra BARESKIN Lubricated Condoms are designed to transmit natural body heat. They are super-thin, yet strong and made from clear, odor free, medical grade polyurethane.
- America’s thinnest non-latex* condom
- Non-latex medical-grade, polyurethane
- Premium contraception & STI protection
- Special reservoir end for extra safety
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
*Not made with natural rubber latex
1. Use a new condom for every sex act. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms.
2. Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, scissors or anything that can damage the condom.
3. Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.
4. Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold tip while you unroll condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn't unroll, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
5. Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
6. Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it in the trash. Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.