The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Tarn X Tarnish Remover

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Wipe & rinse for a brilliant shine. For sterling silver, silver plate, platinum, copper, gold & diamonds. Same great formula! Always use full strength. This solution is non-flammable. Fully guaranteed not to harm recommended metals when used as directed. See website for additional information. Tarn-X is guaranteed to perform to your complete satisfaction. This bottle is made of 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Encourage your local government to establish a recycling program.

Preparation Instructions

Important: do not use on stainless steel, chrome, pewter, aluminum, brass, zinc, artificially oxidized silver, knife blades, lacquered surfaces, pearls, opals or porous stones. Avoid spilling on laminates, countertops, Formica, or synthetic surfaces which may be affected; clean spills immediately. Use in well ventilated area. 1. Wear household gloves. 2. Clean object first by washing in warm soapy water and drying thoroughly. 3. Dip cotton ball or soft cloth in Tarn-X and wipe on tarnished areas. Rinse thoroughly under cold water and wipe dry. For large items apply Tarn-X to about 1/3 of article at a time, then rinse thoroughly. Do not soak any object in Tarn-X for over 2 minutes. 4. For heavily tarnished pieces, repeat above process until all tarnish is dissolved. Always use full strength.

Specification
Name Value
Quantity 1
Size (oz.) 12
Height 7.05
Width 3.60
Depth 1.55
Weight 14.56
Safety Warning
Harmful if swallowed. Irritant. See back panel for other cautions. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink 16 ounces of water. Call a doctor or poison control center for more advice. Skin irritant. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eye thoroughly with plenty of water. Remove contact lenses, and continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, rinse area for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists get medical attention. Do not breathe vapor or mist. Use in well ventilated area. If breathing is difficult, call a doctor or poison control for more advice. Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other household chemicals as toxic fumes may result. Contains thiourea, sulfamic acid and detergent. Keep container closed when not in use. This product contains thiourea, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}