Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Heart healthy. 25% whole grain (This product contains 25% of its grain as whole grain and provides 6 g of whole grain in a 1 bun serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day). Good source of calcium. Low saturated fat foods. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol made up of foods like Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Wheat Hot Dog Buns may reduce the risk of this disease. Nutritional Spotlight: 120 calories (6%), 2 g total fat (3%), 220 mg sodium (9%), 3 g sugars, 1 g fiber (6%), 6 g whole grain. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day. Bakery Confection Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers union made.
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Yeast, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Gluten. Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Molasses, Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oils), Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Distilled Vinegar, Guar Gum, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One or More of the Following: Mono- and Diglycerides, Ethoxylated Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Peroxide, Datem, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Enzymes), Yeast Nutrients (Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate and/or Calcium Carbonate), Corn Starch, Vitamin D3, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Sesame Seeds.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.