The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Sara Lee Deluxe Cinnamon Raisin Bagels

Product Description

Pre-sliced. 0 g trans fat. The joy of variety. A special message from our bagel makers. We are very excited to tell you why our bagels aren't just for breakfast, especially since some people sleep until lunch. These bagels work around the clock to hold any fixin', combo or shmear. They work not only for breakfast and brunch, but also linner (brunch's pm buddy) and supper. Best of all, our bagels are pre-sliced, so there are no excessive crumbs to shake out of your toaster. We're on a mission to break bagels out of the breakfast routine, and we'd love for you to join us. The joy of eating. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! Nutritional Spotlight (Facts Based on One Bagel): 270 calories (14% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 370 mg sodium (16% DV), 11 g sugars (The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established), folic acid (30% DV), 2 g fiber (9%). Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day.

Ingredients Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Raisins, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Salt, Cinnamon, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Distilled Vinegar, Caramel Color, Dough Conditioners (May Contain One of More of the Following: Mono- and Diglycerides, Calcium Iodate, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Enzymes, Potassium Iodate), Spice, Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Meal, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour.

Specification
Name Value
Height 9.30
Width 7.80
Depth 5.00
Weight 1.315
Safety Warning
Contains wheat and soy.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity
Nutrition Facts
  • Deluxe Cinnamon Raisin Bagels

    Serving Size   1.00 bagel(95g)
    Serving Per Container 6.0000

    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 270
    Calories from Fat 10
    %DV
    Total Fat 1g 2%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 370mg 16%
    Total Carbohydrate 54g 18%
    Dietary Fiber 2g 9%
    Sugars 11g
    Protein 10g
    Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 15% Iron 20%
    Niacin 20% Riboflavin 10%
    Thiamin 35% Folic Acid 30%
    Folic acid 30% Niacin 20%

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}