Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Salon-style wax removes unwanted hair without a strip. Super effective on short, coarse hair yet ultra-gentle on sensitive skin. Perfect for delicate areas like face, underarms & bikini. Best wax for Brazilian style bikini line. Stay hair-free for up to 6 weeks! Includes vial of Azulene Oil Aftercare to soothe skin after waxing & help prevent ingrown hairs.
• 120ml Microwaveable Jar of Warm Wax
• 20 non-woven fabric epilation strips
• 3 wooden spatulas
• Easy to follow photo instructions
• Azulene oil aftercare
Salon formula for ultra-effective results. This strong wax tackles stuborn, coarse hair. Ideal for experienced waxers. "I need something that works"
Microwaveable and Super-Effective Parissa Warm Wax removes unwanted coarse hair on legs, body, bikini and face. This is a professional quality oil-soluble wax, which means you would clean any wax residue off the skin with the azulene oil contained in your kit, or any other kind of oil, like baby oil or cooking oil, not with water. Dusting a fine layer of baby powder or cornstarch on the skin before applying wax can help to minimize the "ouch" factor.
Here's a few Parissa Professional tips: The thinner you spread the product the better the results. Always pull strip back along itself in one quick movement. Don’t peel or pull off slowly. The faster the strip is removed the better the results. Continually re-heat warm wax throughout process to maintain fluid consistency. Avoid all interruptions & delays during process. Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait 2 weeks or until hair is 1/4’’ (1/2 cm) long before first use. In hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly. Always Press-On in direction of hair growth. Strip-off in opposite direction. To minimize discomfort, keep skin tight throughout treatment. Pull strip back along itself in one quick motion. Never peel off slowly. The faster the strip is removed the better the results. Do not apply the strip more than once on the same area during any given treatment.
• Do NOT wash skin
• Heat wax by placing on a microwave safe dish then into the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes, until it is the consistency of liquid honey. Retrieve dish without handling the jar, as it may be hot.
• Using the edge of a spatula included in your kit, apply a paper thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth
• Immediately smooth down fabric strip over waxed area, leaving the end of the strip extended beyond the wax. Rub strip to adhere
• Hold skin taut below strip with one hand. Use other to grasp lower end of strip & zip-off quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip/hand close & parallel to the skin
• Soothe and clean your skin after waxing by applying Azulene Oil included in your kit. Here's a few Parissa Professional tips: The thinner you spread the product the better the results. Always pull strip back along itself in one quick movement. Don’t peel or pull off slowly. The faster the strip is removed the better the results. Continually re-heat warm wax throughout process to maintain fluid consistency. Avoid all interruptions & delays during process.
Wax: Glyceryl Rosinate, Collophonium, Brassica Napus Oil. Oil: Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Azulene, Menthol.
Do not use on skin treated with Retin A, Accutane, or anti-wrinkle treatments.
Do not use on irritated or injured skin and be particularly careful to avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
Do not use alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
Improper use such as pulling the strip up & away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying the product over the same area will cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.