Salon-style wax removes unwanted hair without a strip. Super effective on short, coarse hair yet ultra-gentle on sensitive skin. Perfect for delicate areas like face, underarms & bikini. Best wax for Brazilian style bikini line. Stay hair-free for up to 6 weeks! Includes vial of Azulene Oil Aftercare to soothe skin after waxing & help prevent ingrown hairs.
• 120g solid wax in metal pan
• Easy to follow photo instructions
• 3 spatulas
• Azulene oil aftercare
Salon formula for ultra-effective results. Tackles the toughest hair: short & coarse. Ideal for experienced waxers. "I need something that works"
Stripless Hot Wax means that it does not require a fabric strip for the waxing process, because the wax firms up as it cools and becomes the strip itself. For this reason, it is particularly well suited for short, coarse hair because it literally 'shrink-wraps' around each hair, grabbing hold of the most stubborn hairs to lift them out from the root. Hot Wax is also ideal for sensitive or fragile skin, because it contains beeswax, which doesn't stick to the skin. We think this is the best wax for Brazilian waxing, menopausal hairs that appear on chin/ lip and for underarms. Be sure to read the instruction sheet carefully.
Press on in the direction of hair growth.
• Read instructions & cautions before use.
• Do NOT wash skin
• Heat the enclosed metal pan of wax to consistency of molasses
• Using spatula included in your kit, apply a thick layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth
• When wax is no longer sticky to touch but still pliable, smooth & even out with fingers
• Before the wax hardens, lift the outer edge of the wax and quickly zip off in the opposite direction of hair growth
Wax: Collophonium, Cera Alba, Brassica Napus Oil, Azulene. Oil: Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Azulene, Menthol.
Do not use on skin treated with Retin A, Accutane, or anti-wrinkle treatments.
Do not use on irritated or injured skin and be particularly careful to avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
Do not use alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
Improper use such as pulling the strip up & away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying the product over the same area will cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.