Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Ottavio Extra Virgin Olive Oil from D.O.P. Terra Di Bari
• 100% Product of Italy; bottled and packed in Italy.
• Created exclusively in Puglia, Italy. Bares the seal for the Protected Designation of Origin of
• Terra di Bari, Bitonto (Puglia), Italy.
• A composition of Cima di Bitonto, Ogliarola and Coratina olives.
• Golden green in color.
• Fresh and herbal bouquet with a green and fruity, full-bodied flavor.
• Ideal for flavoring pasta dishes, risotto, grilled meat, fish, baked potatoes and steamed vegetables.
• Featured in a dark glass bottle.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.