The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner & Degreaser

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Toughness you can trust. Works better on tough grease & grime. Concentrated formula. Indoor. Outdoor. Garage. Cleans tough grease and grime. When you've got cleaning jobs that have to get done right the first time, reach for Mean Green because it's the bottled toughness you can trust. Indoors: Kitchen: counter tops; refrigerators; greasy stoves; sinks; range hoods; floors. Bathroom: toilets; tub & tile; soap scum; shower curtains; garbage cans; shower stalls. Laundry: grease stains; blood stains; ink stains; pet stains; grass stains; oil stains. Outdoors: Patio: grills; garden equipment; furniture; coolers; deck wash; awnings/mats. Garage: auto parts; lawn equipment; tires; sports gear; boats; filters. Recreation: RV's; boats; ATV's; camping gear; helmets; sports equipment. Check out other Mean Green products such as Mildew Destroyer, Orange Champ, and Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Cleaners. Contains water, glycol ether solvent, detergents and alkaline builders. Biodegradable cleaning agents. Contains no acid, bleach or ammonia. Safe for septic tanks. Made in the USA.

Preparation Instructions

Concentrated Formula: Dilute with water for light cleaning. For full dilution instructions please visit Directions for Use: 1. Turn nozzle to spray or stream. 2. Spray on surface, wipe clean and rinse thoroughly. Test in inconspicuous area before use. Safe on most washable surfaces. Not recommended on painted, varnished or acrylic surfaces; leather; aluminum; glass; chrome; clear coated or laminated surfaces. Follow directions. Do not allow to dry. Do not mix with bleach, ammonia or other chemicals. Always store and transport in closed, upright and in off position.

Safety Warning
Eye irritant. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear gloves for sensitive skin. Use only in well ventilated areas. First Aid: In every case contact physician if irritation develops or persists. Eye or Skin Contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes. Inhaled: Move to fresh air. Ingested: Do not induce vomiting. Drink several glasses of water. Contact poison control center, physician, or emergency room immediately.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations