The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Mars Variety Pack Candy

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Great for egg hunts. Snickers Brand, Twix Brand, Milk Chocolate M&M's Brand Chocolate Candies, 3 Musketeers, Starburst Fruit Chews - natural and artificial flavors. What’s inside: 25 to 70 calories (2% to 4% DV) per pack. Snickers Brand Minis: What's inside: 45 calories (2% DV), 2 g total fat (3% DV), 1 g sat fat (5% DV), 5 g sugars (no DV defined), 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis pack. Twix Brand Minis: what's inside: 50 calories (3% DV), 2.5 g total fat (4% DV), 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV), 5 g sugars (no DV defined), 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis pack. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: what's inside: 70 calories (4% DV), 3 g total fat (5% DV), 2 g sat fat (10% DV), 9 g sugars (no DV defined), 10 mg sodium (0% DV) per fun size pack. 3 Musketeers Minis: what's inside: 25 calories (2% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV), 4 g sugars (no DV defined), 10 mg sodium (0% DV) per minis pack. Starburst Brand Fruit Chews: what's inside: 40 calories (2% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 1 g sat fat (5% DV), 6 g sugars (no DV defined), 0 mg sodium (0% DV) per fun size pack. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Starburst Brand Fruit Chews: gluten-free.

Ingredients Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 2, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake), Gum Acacia. 3 Musketeers Brand: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Starburst Brand Fruit Chews: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Fruit Juice from Concentrate (Apple, Lemon, Strawberry, Orange, Cherry), Less than 2% - Citric Acid, Dextrin, Gelatin, Food Starch-Modified, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Coloring (Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1).

Specification
Name Value
Depth 3.00
Height 12.15
Weight 39.1100
Width 9.50
Safety Warning
Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: May contain almonds. Twix Brand Minis: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Allergy Information: M&M's candies may contain peanuts. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}