The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Mars Mixed Minis Easter Chocolate Candy Variety

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Snickers Brand, Twix Brand, 3 Musketeers Brand. 25-50 calories per piece. 3 Musketeers Brand: 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands. Snickers Brand: what's inside: 45 calories (2% DV), 2 g total fat (3% DV), 1 g sat fat (5% DV), 5 g sugars (no DV defined), 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis piece. Twix Brand: what's inside: 50 calories (3% DV), 2.5 g total fat (4% DV), 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV), 5 g sugars (no DV defined), 20 mg sodium (1% DV) per minis piece. 3 Musketeers Brand: what's inside: 25 calories (2% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV), 4 g sugars (no DV defined), 10 mg sodium (0% DV) per minis piece. GDA's are based no a 2,000 calorie diet. Ideal for: Easter baskets, a new spin on the old egg hunt, springtime picnic treats, just because! Mars real chocolate.

Ingredients Snickers Brand: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. 3 Musketeers Brand: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors.

Specification
Name Value
Depth 2.85
Height 10.30
Weight 21.0400
Width 6.60
Safety Warning
Snickers Brand: Allergy Information: May contain almonds. Twix Brand: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. 3 Musketeers Brand: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}