The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Mars Mixed Chocolate Variety Easter

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Snickers brand. Milky Way brand. Twix brand. 3 Musketeers brand. Milky Way Midnight brand. Great for egg hunts. 25-50 calories per piece. What's Inside: 25 to 50 calories (2% to 3% DV) per piece. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Milky Way Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2%); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs. 10 g average for leading chocolate brands. Milky Way Midnight Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. Milky Way Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Milky Way Midnight Minis: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors.

Specification
Name Value
Depth 3.25
Height 12.10
Weight 35.5200
Width 10.05
Safety Warning
Snickers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains peanuts, milk, egg and soy. May contain almonds. Twix Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, soy, and wheat. May contain peanuts. Milky Way Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts. Milky Way Midnight Minis: Allergy Information: Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}