The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Mars Filled Bar Fun Size Variety Bag

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Milky Way, Twix and Snicker. What's Inside 50 to 80 calories (3% to 4% DV) per pack. Milky Way: What's Inside (per fun size pack): 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 10 g sugar (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). Twix: What's Inside (per minis pieces): 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Snickers: What's Inside (per fun size pack): 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 9 g sugar (no DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Mars - Real chocolate.

Ingredients Milky Way: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. Snickers: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.

Specification
Name Value
Depth 1.95
Height 8.50
Weight 27.5200
Width 12.90
Safety Warning
Milky Way and Twix: Allergy Information: May contain peanuts. Snickers: Allergy Information: May contain almonds.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Nutrition Facts
  • FILLED BAR MIX VAR. BAG 50 PCE

    Serving Size   2.00 bars milky way(34g)
    Serving Per Container 0

    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 160
    Calories from Fat 50
    %DV
    Total Fat 6g 9%
    Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 5mg 2%
    Sodium 55mg 2%
    Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 20g
    Protein 1g
    Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 2% Iron 0%
  • FILLED BAR MIX VAR. BAG 50 PCE

    Serving Size   0.00(34g)
    Serving Per Container  (3 pieces twix)

    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 150
    Calories from Fat 70
    %DV
    Total Fat 8g 12%
    Saturated Fat 6g 30%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 5mg 2%
    Sodium 60mg 3%
    Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 15g
    Protein 1g
    Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 2% Iron 0%
  • FILLED BAR MIX VAR. BAG 50 PCE

    Serving Size   0.00(34g)
    Serving Per Container  (2 bars snickers)

    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 160
    Calories from Fat 70
    %DV
    Total Fat 8g 12%
    Saturated Fat 3g 15%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 5mg 2%
    Sodium 85mg 4%
    Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
    Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
    Sugars 17g
    Protein 3g
    Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 2% Iron 0%
    Niacin 4% Riboflavin 2%

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}