Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Loctite Super Glue Liquid works fast and holds strong even on hard to bond acidic surfaces thanks to a patented additive. The liquid formula works well on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite Super Glue Liquid is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures. The convenient mini tubes allow for quick and convenient repairs with no mess.
- hard plastics such as acrylic, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC, including toys
- leather, fabric
- paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, cork
- metal including cameras, costume jewelry, and metal car parts
- ceramics including figurines
- rubber including wiper blades, rubber seals, and O-rings
Not Recommended For
- Polystyrene foam, foam rubber, pure bone china, glass, silicone rubber, PTFE, polyethylene, and polypropylene
- Glazed surfaces
- Exterior applications
- Use in dishwasher, oven or microwave
- Use on repairs needing high flexibility (vibrating and moving parts) or for gap filling applications
1. Protect work area from spills. 2. Surfaces should be clean, dry and close fitting. 3. Apply sparingly to one surface. 4. Press parts together and hold for 15-30 seconds. 5. For best results, leave bonded items undisturbed for at least 10 minutes. Full cure in 24 hours. To Open: Screw on nozzle assembly clockwise to pierce metal seal. Remove cap counter-clockwise, holding nozzle base. Note: Not suitable for polystyrene foam, foam rubber, polyethylene and polypropylene. Bonded items should not be placed in oven, microwave or dishwasher. Fingers bonded? Apply cooking oil to bonded area of skin. Gently massage bonded fingers back and forth to peel bond apart. Use rolling, peeling motion - do not pull.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.
Now you can browse your store, find coupons, and fill your cart with a click for curbside pickup or home delivery. Log in or register to get started!
Introducing a better, faster way to shop online with H-E-B. Sign up or log in with your existing H-E-B account to start shopping and saving.