Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
- Pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID) (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) - Compare to the active ingredient in Aleve
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- for the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the
- do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8- to 12-hour period
- do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour period
Children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor
Active ingredient(s): Naproxen sodium 220mg (naproxen 200mg) (NSAID)
Inactive ingredient(s): FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.