The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Griffin Instant Shoe Shine

Product Description

Griffin Instant Shoe Shine Clear is fast and easy to use. Ideal for use on all colors of smooth leather.

Preparation Instructions

1. Remove surface dirt. 2. Shake can. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. 3. Then hold can 10 inches from shoe and spray lightly and evenly. A light coating will produce a high gloss shine. Buff for touchup and respray. Always test first on a small area for compatibility.

Ingredients Contains: Acetone, Heptane, Ethanol, Diacetone Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane.

Specification
Name Value
Gender Men
Gender Women
Type Polish
Height 5.85
Width 1.55
Depth 0.60
Weight 0.31
Safety Warning
Danger: Extremely flammable liquid and vapor. Vapor may cause flash fire. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful if inhaled. Contents under pressure. Read carefully other precautions on back panel. Danger: Extremely flammable liquid and vapor. Vapor may cause flash fire. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful if inhaled. Contents under pressure. May affect the brain or nervous system, causing dizziness, headache or nausea. Causes eye, skin, nose and throat irritation. Use with adequate ventilation. Deliberately concentrating and inhaling the vapor contents may be harmful or fatal. Avoid frequent or prolonged contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing spray, mist or vapor. Do not expose children and pets (including birds and reptiles) to mist or vapor. Do not take internally. Do not smoke. Do not puncture, incinerate, store in direct sunlight or keep in temperatures above 120 degrees F (49 degrees C). Do not use or store near sources of heat, sparks or open flame. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. First Aid: If sprayed in eyes, remove any contact lenses, and immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Contact physician immediately. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Contact physician immediately. Provide oxygen or fresh air if overcome by vapor. For skin contact, wash with soap and water. For 24 hour medical emergency information call (800) 704-1559. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}