Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don't know they are suffering from CO poisoning until its too late. Since symptoms of CO poisoning are like the flu, you might not even know you're in danger at first. That's why a carbon monoxide alarm is an excellent way to protect your family. It can detect the CO you can't see, smell or taste in the air. The First Alert CO400 carbon monoxide alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. The permanent sensor lasts up to five years. It is powered by on 9V replaceable battery giving you peace of mind even during power outages. The test/silence button both silences the alarm and allows you to test its functionality. The unit monitors and re-alarms if carbon monoxide levels persist sounding a loud 85-decibel horn. No installation is required and the attractive design allows the unit to be placed anywhere you need it. It includes an optional wall mount with no outlet required. An audible and visual low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery. Pull down action chart has convenient guide on what to do if an alarm sounds. 5 year limited warranty. UL listed.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.