The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Drano Pro Strength Max Gel Clog Remover

Product Description

The thick bleach formula in Drano Max Gel Clog Remover cuts right through standing water, clinging to your toughest clogs to blast them fast. It works great to remove hair, soap scum, and other gunky clogs.

Safe for garbage disposals, bathroom, kitchen and other drains, like laundry sinks.

Preparation Instructions

1. Pour 1/5 bottle slowly into drain. 2. Wait for 15-30 minutes. 3. Flush drain with hot water. Repeat steps if necessary. Garbage Disposal Drains: Follow some directions. If drain has not cleared, do not turn on disposal since product may splash back. Consult plumber. Do not use with plunger or in toilet. Important: Open carefully and keep hands, face, children and pets away. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean up spills at once. Never use a plunger during or after use of Drano Max Gel because product may still be present if drain is not clear. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.

Ingredients Bleach, Water, Cleaning Agent, Caustic, Corrosion Inhibitor.

Specification
Name Value
Quantity 1
Size (oz.) 80
Height 11.10
Width 5.75
Depth 4.50
Weight 6.14
Safety Warning
Danger: Keep out of reach of children. Can cause burns on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Read back label carefully. Danger: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful if swallowed. May burn eyes, skin, and mucous membranes on contact. Do not use or mix Drano Max Gel with any other cleaners or chemicals, as hazardous fumes or a violent reaction may result. If gases are released, leave area immediately - ventilate if possible. Keep container tightly closed and store in a locked cabinet. First Aid: Give immediately. Eyes: Rinse immediately with water. Remove contact lenses, then flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If Swallowed: Rinse mouth. Drink a cup or milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. If on Skin: Remove affected clothing. Flush skin with water for 15 minutes. In all cases, call Poison Control Center or physician. Contains sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, and sodium silicate.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}