Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
The Fajita Pan is Pre-seasoned. If you need to re-season, Heat oven to 350° F. Use paper towel to wipe a thin layer of Vegetable oil all over the pan. Place the coated pan in the hot oven and bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off and let pan cool before moving. Wipe with paper towel once cook to remove excess oil.
Use and Care:
• Can be used on all cooktops.
• Oven safe to 400° F.
• Do not let cookware soak in water or wash in dishwasher
• Hand was only with mild non-abrasive cleaner.
• Dry well to prevent rust
• Do not put hot cookware in cold water as it will permanently warp.
• Lift pan off cooktop to avoid scratching glass or ceramic surface.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.