Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
Rule the kitchen with this beautiful enameled cast iron Dutch Oven. You can hardly prepare a feast if you don't have the right tools. Let the 5.2 quart Dutch Oven come to the rescue.
The Dutch Oven can be used on the stove, in the oven or on the grill. It's great for soups, stews, slow-cooked meats and you can even bake a cake in it.
Add one to your cookware options and serve up deliciousness in style.
Can be used on all cooktops, including induction, electric coil, gas and ceramic.
Can also be used in oven up to 400 degrees F and on grill.
Hand wash only with non-abrasive cleaner and soft cloth.
Wash before first use.Cookware will be hot during use, use oven mitts to protect your hands.To avoid scratches on ceramic cooktop, do not slide. Instead, lift pan using oven mitts. Use a trivet or surface protector when placing hot cookware on table or countertop.Do not place hot cookware in cool water as it will warp the cookware. Allow to cool prior to cleaning.Be sure to allow cookware to dry completely before storing.Do not soak cookware in water.Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher.
• Always bring up to cooking temperature slowly & Always use gloves or oven cloth when handling
• Never cut food inside cookware as this can damage the enameled coating
• Overheating can cause permanent damage. In the event of overheating, allow cookware to cool completely before moving. Never leave empty cookware on a hot burner
• To preserve the life of enamel coating it is recommended to use wooden or heat resistant plastic utensils. Do not use metal for stirring or scraping
• Cookware may become damaged if dropped or knocked against a hard surface. If dragged across a ceramic of glass-topped cooking surface, damage to the pot or to the stove may occur
• Do Not Use in Microwave
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.