The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Regular Scent Control Bleach Crystals

Product Description

Clorox Control Bleach Crystals, Regular, are a convenient solution for cleaning fabrics, toilets, sinks and hard nonporous surfaces. Simply follow dilution instructions on the packaging, and then mop, wipe, wash or rinse away tough stains. These water-activated solid bleach crystals can be used in both HE and standard washing machines. Clorox Control Bleach Crystals let you enjoy the same great Clorox Bleach power without the worries of spills or splashes.

Preparation Instructions

Clorox Control Bleach Crystals start working when mixed with water. Instructions: Bleachable Fabrics: HE and Standard Machines: Add detergent as directed. Fill crystals dosing cap to line 2. Add crystals directly to machine drum. Do not put in HE dispenser trays. For extra-large or heavily soiled loads, use twice the dose. For best results, add to drum 5 minutes after start of wash cycle. Crystals dissolve fully during the wash. Toilets & Sinks: To clean and deodorize, fill dosing cap to line 1. Add crystals to toilet bowl or full sink of water. Stir to dissolve. Rinse sink after use. Hard, Nonporous Surfaces: To clean and deodorize, fill dosing cap to line 1. Add crystals to 1 gallon of water. Stir to dissolve. Mop or wipe surface with bleach solution. Rinse well and air dry.

Ingredients Contains: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate.

Name Value
Quantity 1
Size (oz.) 24
Type Crystal
Height 10.30
Width 3.15
Depth 2.65
Weight 25.76
Safety Warning
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Danger: Corrosive. Harmful if swallowed. Read back label carefully. Danger: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Corrosive. Harmful if swallowed. Causes irreversible eye damage. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Use in well-ventilated areas. First Aid: Eyes - Flush with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor immediately. Skin - Wash skin thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products. Do not mix with small quantities of water to make a paste or slurry.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations