The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Precision Pour Bleach Gel

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Clorox Multipurpose Precision Pour Bleach Gel, Original, cleans and whitens tough stains and household surfaces with accuracy and less mess. The thicker formula and precision pour spout make it easy to control where the bleach gel is being placed without any splash or mess. No more ruined clothes from unintentional bleach drops. This sodium hypochlorite bleach can be used in both standard and high efficiency washing machines. Clorox Multipurpose Precision Pour Bleach Gel targets stains with precision pour, so you can put your bleach exactly where you want it.

Preparation Instructions

For Use: To Open: Squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one-quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. For Laundry: 1. Add detergent. 2. Fill bleach gel to max line in bleach dispenser (about 2/3 cup depending on machine). 3. Add white clothes (avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors) and start wash. Not for sanitization or disinfection. To sanitize and disinfect, use Clorox Regular-Bleach. For maintenance cycle, use Clorox Washing Machine Cleaner. Container Disposal: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard in trash.

Specification
Name Value
Height 10.30
Width 3.80
Depth 2.50
Weight 28.95
Safety Warning
Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. First Aid: Eyes: Immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Skin: Immediately remove contaminated clothing and wash skin with water for 15 minutes. If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children. Contains: sodium hypochlorite and surfactants. Avoid contact with colored clothes, colored fabric or carpet. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, as hazardous gases may result.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}