The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Gentlebleach Free & Clear Liquid Bleach

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Powerful and gentle, together at last. Clorox® Gentlebleach lets you clean your home and laundry with all the stain-fighting power you expect from Clorox, all without harming your fabrics. Powerful. Gentle. Yes, you can have it all.

Preparation Instructions

For Laundry: Most white garments can be washed with Free & Clear Bleach. If in doubt, test. Apply a drop to a hidden area. Rinse after 3 minutes. If no color change, garment can be bleached. Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. 1. Add detergent to white laundry. 2. HE Directions: Fill dispenser to max line with Free & Clear Bleach. Start wash. 3. Top-Load Directions: Start wash. Add 3/4 cup Free & Clear Bleach to wash water. To Pre-Treat: 1. Remove loose stain. 2. Apply Free & Clear Bleach to stain and let stand for 3 minutes. 3. Wash immediately using Free & Clear Bleach with load. For cleaning: on all nonporous surfaces: floor, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks. Avoid use on stainless steel and porous surfaces such as granite and wood. Directions: 1. Mix 3/4 cup Free & Clear Bleach with 1 gallon water. 2. Mop or wipe surfaces with bleach solution. 3. Rinse and air dry. To Clean Children's Toy: 1. Mix 1 tbsp. Free & Clear Bleach with 1 gallon water. 2. Soak for 2 minutes. Rinse with water and air dry.

Ingredients Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite, Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, and Sodium Hydroxide.

Specification
Name Value
Height 10.10
Width 4.70
Depth 4.60
Weight 4.00
Safety Warning
Eye irritant. Read cautions on side label. Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, as hazardous gases may result.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}