The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Concentrated Splash-Less Fresh Meadow Liquid Bleach

Product Description

The last thing you need when you’re cleaning up is more mess. That’s why Clorox® Splash-Less® Bleach delivers a more controlled pour as it powers through dirt on household surfaces and whitens laundry. So you can put bleach right where you want it.

Preparation Instructions

Not for sanitation or disinfection. To sanitize and disinfect, use Clorox Regular - Bleach. For Laundry: Bleachable Fabrics: Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. 5. For best results, add to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun. For Cleaning and Deodorizing: Floors, walls, vinyl, glazed tiles, bathtubs, showers, sinks. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Storage: Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration.

Ingredients Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite and Sodium Hydroxide.

Specification
Name Value
Height 10.30
Width 4.60
Depth 4.55
Weight 4.02
Safety Warning
Eye irritant. Read back panel carefully. Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products, as hazardous gases may result.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Quantity

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}