The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Concentrated Regular Bleach 121 oz Bottles

Product Description

Now the #1 bleach brand in America is even better. Clorox Liquid Bleach now keeps clothes whiter longer and protects surfaces while it cleans. It has whitening power to make whites whiter and removes 70% more stains than detergent alone. Clorox Bleach removes the toughest laundry stains from white clothes including red wine, grass, dirt and blood stains. It is safe to use in traditional and high-efficiency washing machines. What's more, Clorox Bleach now contains Cloromax Technology to protect household surfaces as it cleans, so stains won't stick and cleanup is easier. Clorox Bleach also disinfects and deodorizes surfaces, killing 99.9% of germs when used as directed on countertops, floors, toilets and more. It kills mold too. The easy grip handle prevents spillage.

Preparation Instructions

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with the directions. For prolonged use, wear gloves. For Laundry: Bleachable Fabrics: Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. 1/2 cup product for standard machine. Max line for HE machine. 1 cup product for extra large washer. 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. For Disinfecting: Floors, Walls, Vinyl, Glazed Tiles, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks, Nonporous Baby Toys, Nonporous Pet Toys: 1/2 cup product; 1 gallon water. Prewash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Toilet Bowl: 3/4 Cup product; toilet bowl water. Flush toilet. Pour this product into bowl. Brush bowl, making sure to get under the rim, and let solution stand for 10 minutes and flush again. For Sanitizing: Refrigerators & Freezers: 2 tsp product; 1 gallon water. Remove food. Wash rinse, wipe surface area with bleach solution for at least 2 minutes, let air dry. Work Surfaces: 2 tsp product; 1 gallon water. Wash, rinse, wipe surface with bleach solution or at least 2 minutes, let air dry. Dishes, Glassware, Utensils: 2 tsp product; 1 gallon water. Wash and rinse. After washing, soak for at least 2 minutes in bleach solution, drain and air dry. Dishcloths & Rags: 1/2 cup product; 1 gallon water. Prewash items, then soak in solution for at least 5 minutes. Rinse and air dry. For Deodorizing: Drains: 3/4 cup product. Flush drains. Pour into drain. Flush with hot water. For Mild and Mildew Removal: All Surfaces: 3/4 cup product; 1 gallon water. Prewash surface, wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For Hospital Disinfection: 1/2 cup product; 1 gallon water. Prewash surface, then apply bleach solution. Let stand 10 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Dilution Table; PPM (Parts per million available chlorine). Degrades with age and exposure to sunlight and heat. Check the level of available chloride with a test kit. 1/2 oz this product (2 tsp) + one gallon water = 200 ppm / 4 oz this product + one gallon water = 2400 ppm. Storage and Disposal: Store away from children. Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood areas with large quantities of water. Product or rinsates that cannot be used should be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Container Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Recycle empty container or discard in trash. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage and disposal of this product.

Ingredients Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (8.25%). Other Ingredients: (91.75%). Total: (100.0%). (Yields 7.85% Available Chlorine).

Safety Warning
Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. See side panel for additional precautionary labeling. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. ash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Clorox Information Line: 1-800-292-2200. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, oysters and shrimp. Not harmful to septic and waste water treatment systems.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations