The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Bleach Stain Remover for Whites Spray

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Aim the power of Clorox bleach at your toughest stains to keep your white clothes looking great. Powered by tried and true Clorox bleach, Clorox Bleach Stain Remover for Whites Spray is effective at dissolving stains. It's tough enough to remove even your most stubborn stains, like red wine, ink, spaghetti sauce and more, yet it's gentle on fabrics. And the precision spray bottle lets you aim this powerful stain remover right where you need it. So say hello to your new best friend in the laundry room and goodbye to stains. Clorox Bleach Stain Remover for Whites Spray: Dissolves tough stains, yet it's gentle on fabrics. Whitens with the power of Clorox bleach. Works on wine, ink, spaghetti sauce and more. Spray bottle gives you precision control. Formulated specifically for whites.

Preparation Instructions

Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well - ventilated areas. If the vapors bother you, leave the area while this product is working. Clorox Bleach Stain Remover for Whites: 1. Remove any loose particles from the stain. 2. Turn nozzle to on position. 3. Spray 6-8 inches from the stain surface until completely covered. 4. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. 5. Wash with your favorite detergent. Not recommended for use on silk, wool, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors. Disposal: Recycle empty container or discard in trash.

Ingredients Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite, Lauryldimethylamine Oxide and Sodium Hydroxide.

Specification
Name Value
Height 10.10
Width 4.60
Depth 2.90
Weight 2.26
Safety Warning
Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, as hazardous gases may result. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}