The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox Bleach Gel Cleaner Spray

Product Description

Splashy entrances are great for pop divas and ballroom dancers, but not so much for bleach. That’s why there's Clorox Bleach Gel Cleaner + Bleach. It’s formulated to cling onto messes and penetrate tough stains around your home, without the splash.

Preparation Instructions

Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Open windows and turn on fans before use. If the vapors bother you, leave the area while this product is working. To Spray Every Drop: Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying. To Clean: Turn Sprayer to on position. Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand up to 1 minute. Rinse or wipe clean with a wet cloth or sponge. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean before spraying. Test a small discreet area prior to use, especially on delicate surfaces. Use on glazed appliance enamel, glazed ceramic tile, porcelain, sealed granite, stainless steel, plastic laminate, sealed marble and sealed grout. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, painted and paper surfaces, chrome, wood laminate and rubber. Do not use on aluminum, brass or wood. Refill only with this product.

Ingredients Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite, Alkylamine Oxides, Sodium Cocoate and Sodium Hydroxide.

Safety Warning
Eye and skin irritant. Read back panel carefully. Eye and skin irritant. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous gases. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. First Aid: Eyes: Flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Skin: Wash with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed: Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations