The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Clorox 2 Free & Clear Stain Remover & Color Booster 33 oz

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Clorox 2 Free & Clear Laundry Stain Remover and Color Booster helps keep clothes looking newer, longer. This laundry stain remover packs a special formula to boost colors and whiten whites without the use of dyes and perfumes. With the 2x the color brightening power and removal of 4x more stains with pretreating than using detergent alone, this laundry stain remover will combat a variety of everyday stains from chocolate to coffee and more. This Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic stain remover contains no fragrances or dyes which is great for sensitive skin and is safe for all washable fabrics, both color and white loads. To remove dried and set in stains, pretreat prior to wash. Add to every wash load with detergent for color brightening power and total clean. It can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines. Keep clothes bright and looking new with Clorox 2 Free & Clear Laundry Stain Remover and Color Booster.

Preparation Instructions

Add to Every Load with Detergent: For color brightening power and a total clean, fill cap to line 1 for HE machines or regular loads, or fill to line 2 for extra-dirty or large loads. Pre-Treat to Remove Tough Stains: Apply Clorox 2 directly to tough stains (like grass, dirt and ink). Rub in gently and set 5-10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on fabric. Wash with Clorox 2 and detergent. If in doubt, visit for colorfastness test. Pre-treat for best results.

Ingredients Contains: Hydrogen Peroxide, Nonionic Surfactant and Fabric Brightening Agent.

Name Value
Height 8.80
Width 5.25
Depth 3.25
Weight 39.52
Safety Warning
Caution: Eye irritant. Read cautions on back label. Caution: Eye irritant. Do not get in eyes. First Aid: Eyes - Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations