The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

Biz Stain Fighter HE Powder Stain Remover

Product Description

-Cleans up to 80% BETTER than detergent alone

-MORE STAIN FIGHTERS than other brands

-Fights tough stains BETTER THAN OXI CLEAN guaranteed!

-Contains a UNIQUE blend of enzymes which quickly dissolves stains and odors

-Made with BIODEGRADABLE surfactants

Preparation Instructions

Colorfasting Test. Biz can be used on many garments labeled no bleach and no chlorine bleach. If a garment label says no bleach or no chlorine bleach, test the garment for colorfastness before washing: Dissolve two tablespoons of Biz in 1 cup warm water. Apply to hidden area and let sit for 5 minutes. Compare with rest of the garment. If not change occurred, wash as usual with Biz and detergent. Storage & Handling: Store in cool dry area. Do not reuse container. Offer empty container for recycling, or discard in trash. Boost: Add Biz to the wash water with detergent. Use 1 full scoop (1 cup) for large loads & 1/2 scoop (1/2 cup) for medium loads. Pre-Soak: For stubborn stains and dingy clothes, pre-soak with Biz. 1. In a bucket, activate Biz by dissolving 1/2 cup of Biz in one gallon of warm water. 2. Soak for 30 minutes to remove most stains. If necessary, soak overnight. 3. Wash as usual. Pre-Treat: 1. Mix Biz powder with a small amount of water until a thick paste forms. 2. Spread mixture over stain. 3. Allow to dry, then add to laundry and wash as usual. For toughest, dirtiest loads replace detergent with Biz.

Ingredients Include Biodegradable Surfactants, Enzamix (Exclusive Enzyme Blend), Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate, Fabric Brightening Agent, Fragrance and Other Cleaning Agents.

Safety Warning
Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or ingest. First Aid: Eyes: Rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. Call physician if irritation develops or persists. If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Drink several glasses of water and contact a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer


Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
Customer Relations