- Specially formulated for babies and is non-greasy, and suitable for sensitive skin
- Contains naturally-sourced zinc oxide, a widely recommended mineral sunscreen ingredient
- Provides superior broad spectrum protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Baby mineral sunscreen formula is fragrance-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free
- Sweat- and water-resistant for 80 minutes for superior sun protection for your baby
- The mineral sunscreen formula helps prevent moisture loss and can be used on face and body
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (21.6%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.