Item added to "My List"
You are now leaving In-Store. Your In-Store order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Ship-to-Home. Your Ship-to-Home order will be waiting for you when you're ready to check out.
You are now leaving Curbside & Delivery. Your Curbside or Delivery order will be waiting for you when you’re ready to check out.
HIGH EFFECTIVENESS FORMULA
A new, even more effective formula eliminates short hairs and hair-bulbs for a flawless result and long-lasting hair removal.
PRACTICAL, RAPID AND NO RISK
This low temperature , creamy-textured wax is easy to apply and rinse off.
100% NATURAL GENTLENESS
For maximum gentleness on sensitive skins, this ECOCERT-certified wax is made from fair-trade organic cane sugar from Paraguay. It combines the soothing virtues of ylang essential oil with the moisturizing* properties of natural glycerine.
*moisturizing upper layers of the epidermis
Heat: if necessary, heat in bain-marie or in the microwave in sequences of 10 seconds. Usually just few seconds are enough.
Hair Removal: Identify in which direction the hair grows
- Lay the wax on top of the area to be waxed
- With the edge of the spatula, push the wax wax in the same way as the hair growth direction, to make a thin layer while holding the spatula perpendicular to the skin.
- Position the coton strip on the wax while straightening with the inside of the hand, in the hair growth direction.
- Straighten the skin with one hand, and with the other remove the strip in the opposite side of hair growth, in a ferm grip, parallel to the area to be waxed.
- Rince with water the wax residues
- Rince the coton strips with water (can be used at least 3 time).
GLUCOSE, GLYCERIN, SUCROSE*, CITRIC ACID, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, PARFUM.
*ingredients from Organic Farming
Sign up to receive exclusive email-only savings and information.