The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list.
Oops. This product is only available in a minimum quantity of or more units
Roll over image to zoom in

3 Musketeers Mint Unwrapped Bites

Item is no longer available.
Product Description

Sharing Size: 2 servings. Artificial flavors. What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV) per serving. 2 servings per pack. Whipped up, fluffy chocolate-on-mint taste. What's inside - Per Serving (2 servings per pack): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 26 g sugars (No DV defined); 60 mg sodium (3% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 1.5% - Salt, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors.

Specification
Name Value
Depth 1.30
Height 4.05
Weight 3.0300
Width 6.05
Safety Warning
Contains milk, egg and soy. May contain peanuts.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or different information than that shown on our website. You should not rely solely on the information presented here. Always read labels, warnings and directions before using or consuming a product. View full Product Information Disclaimer
Nutrition Facts
  • Mint Unwrapped Bites

    Serving Size   0.50 pack(40g)
    Serving Per Container 2

    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 180
    Calories from Fat 50
    %DV
    Total Fat 6g 9%
    Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 60mg 3%
    Total Carbohydrate 31g 10%
    Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
    Sugars 26g
    Protein 1g
    Vitamin A Vitamin C
    Calcium Iron 2%

Reviews

Tell us what you think!
Tell us what you think!
Be the first to write a review!
Wondering what to say?
  • Include usage tips, key benefits, and helpful suggestions.
  • Did you have a good or bad experience?
  • Would you recommend this to friends or family?
  • Be respectful to others.
{{review.commentTitle}} {{review.timestampFormatted}}
{{review.commentText}}
by {{review.sender.screenName}} {{review.sender.screenName ? review.sender.screenName : 'Anonymous'}}
Was this review helpful to you? Yes {{review.posVotes}} No {{review.negVotes}} Flag
{{reply.commentTitle}}
Customer Relations
{{reply.timestampFormatted}}
{{reply.commentText}}