All heb.com
  • All heb.com
  • Products Only
  • Recipes Only

2010Avalon California Sauvignon Blanc

Sauvignon Blanc-California-Other Central Coast

On the nose the wine shows aromatics of a slightly grassy note with plenty of citrus and tropical notes and a hint of minerality. The wine shows bright, pure flavors and good balance. The wine tastes of fresh pineapple and crisp grapefruit with a clean, crisp finish. The addition of the Gewürztraminer contributes a subtle orange note to the wine on the back of the palate.


Alcohol Content:13.00%

About: Avalon Winery

Sauvignon Blanc vineyards from the Central Coast primarily in the San Lucas area of Monterey and Santa Barbara County makes up 85% of this...

Sauvignon Blanc vineyards from the Central Coast primarily in the San Lucas area of Monterey and Santa Barbara County makes up 85% of this wine. These areas typically provide grapes with good acidity, fresh fruit flavors and aromas. The remaining 15% was from Lake County noted for its consistency of style and citrus fruit flavors entwined with distinct mineral notes.

More

750 MILLILITER

10% off any purchase of 6 bottles or more. Discount will be applied at checkout.