It's all you asked for and more with:
- Full-Service Meat Market offering USDA Prime, Natural and Organic Meats.
- Full-Service Seafood Department with fresh fish and a full service sushi bar with fresh sushi in-store daily. The Seafood department's Fresh First policy is a commitment to provide fresh seafood whenever available before offering frozen fish.
- Produce department with more than 100 organic and local selections
- Deli with a variety of natural turkeys, roast beef and pork that will be slow roasted in-store daily and available sliced to order or by the pound. Other specialty meats include Premium Quality H-E-B, Boar's Head and All Natural items in the service case.
- Cheese Shop with more than 400 varieties of domestic and imported cheeses hand-wrapped at the store each day, along with decorated bries, paté and smoked fish.
- Bakery complete with scratch made artisan breads baked on site daily. Plus, fresh flour and corn tortillas made at our in-store Tortilleria.
- Cooking Connection featuring in-store cooking demos, quick-cooking ideas, and a knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- Wine Department stocked with imported and hard to find varieties and staffed by an expert wine steward who can make recommendations and even make special orders.
- Pharmacy with expert consultations, health screenings and drive up window for convenience. Also includes a Good Living health and wellness room.
- Floral Department with H-E-B Blooms available to manage all weddings, celebrations, remembrance or just because moments.
- Healthy Living with bulk food, spices and tea. Choose from fresh-ground nut butters, local honeys, and natural and organic beauty products.
H-E-B at Mueller hosts a spacious community room available for any non-profit organization to use, FREE of charge. Contact our Community Coordinator, Lisa Leyva at email@example.com for availability and to reserve the room.
View Guidelines (PDF)
Download Agreement (PDF)
Open for lunch and dinner, Café Mueller will serve a variety of chef-inspired meals, hard to find wines and a wide selection of Texas craft brews on tap. You can also choose to enjoy your meal in our indoor café seating area, or outdoors on our fabulous outdoor patio where live entertainment will perform several times a week.
Café Phone: (512) 236-1020